BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lent!

I am giving up sugar for lent. Yep, that's 40 DAYS without chocolate, candy, soda, sweetened tea, lattes, cookies, ice cream... the list goes on and on. Thankfully the bf gave me my box of Valentines Day chocolate on Friday instead of Sunday or else I'd have no time to eat it! It's going to be tough and I already warned my bf that I may not be very easy to live with for the first week of this, but I'm going to try my hardest. I am pretty scared of this task, it is a big one, and I am addicted to sugar. I have sugar at LEAST once a day, and not to mention all the things its in that we don't even think about. So for those of you would would like to follow my struggle, stay tuned. I have one day left to eat a bar of chocolate, drink some Arizona iced tea, drink some pop and then its cold turkey! WELL except for the fact that I'm not giving up fructose, so I can have fruit and things that are naturally sweet. I bough seedless red grapes that taste amazing and also some nice red raspberries. So wish me luck!

XOXO

1 comments:

............. said...

good luck hun! ((hugs!)) your braver than me!!